Hong Kong Area Guides
Everything you Need to Know about Hong Kong
Hong Kong is not only the most colourful city in Asia but also is one of the world's most prolific cities. Its most exciting neighbourhoods are located in Central Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
When the Hong Kong Disneyland and the International Airport opened on Lantau, the once laid-back fishing island was propelled into the busy lane but still managed to preserve its rich culture and many natural parks. With its superb transportation system, trips to outlaying islands are a must and pretty convenient nowadays.
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Morning Island Tour
- Lantau Island & Tian Tan Buddha Full-Day Excursion
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Half-Day City Tour
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Admission
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour