Hong Kong Island
Everything you need to know about Hong Kong Island
The historical, political and economic centre of Hong Kong, the island is sometimes called 'Central'. The northern coast is in fact the southern side of Victoria Harbour, which is largely responsible for the development of Hong Kong due to its deep waters.
The great majority of Hong Kong Island's urban development is densely packed (in some places three times that of New York) on reclaimed land along the northern shore. This is the place the British took as their own and so if you are looking for historical sites from the territory's colonial past, then this is a good place to explore.
- Morning Island Tour
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- A Symphony of Light Dinner Cruise
- Open-Top Bus Night Tour
- Jumbo Kingdom Dinner Set
- Jumbo Kingdom Dim Sum Lunch Experience
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- Happy Valley Horse Racing Experience
- Ocean Park Admission with Roundtrip Transfer