Everything you need to know about Kowloon
Kowloon is located north of Hong Kong Island and south of the mainland part of the New Territories. Its population is just over 2,000,000 and, together with Hong Kong Island, it contains 48% of Hong Kong's total population, making it one of the most densely populated places on earth.
The name Kowloon is derived from nine legendary dragons represented by the eight peaks in the area and a Chinese emperor: The peaks are Kowloon Peak, Tung Shan, Tate's Cairn, Temple Hill, Unicorn Ridge, Lion Rock, Beacon Hill, Crow's Nest and Emperor Bing is allegedly the person who counted them.
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Symphony of Lights Show & Evening Cruise on Wing On
- Foodie Tour Experience in Sham Shui Po District
- Open-Top Bus Tour & Bauhinia Dinner Cruise
- Traveler's Retreat Spa Treatment
- Chuan Tao of Detox Spa Treatment
- Chuan Body Elements Spa Treatment
- Exclusive Discounted Spa Voucher
- Serenity Shen Spa Treatment
- Small-Group Around Kowloon in 8 Markets