Everything you need to know about Lantau
Lantau is Hong Kong's largest island and is located to the west of Hong Kong Island itself. It has convenient transport links to all major locations including Kowloon, New Territories and Hong Kong Island. Because of these excellent links many Lantau residents are daily commuters.
Lantau offers a lifestyle that is far removed from that of most of Hong Kong with its tranquil beaches, camping and hiking opportunities, and the general atmosphere is very relaxing – think mountains, greenery, rice fields, water buffalos and old fishing villages.
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lantau Island & Tian Tan Buddha Full-Day Excursion
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Plaza Premium Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Lantau Island Sunset Tour
- Combo: 360 Cable Car, Airport Express, 3-Day MTR Tickets & Lantau Tour
- Combo: 360 Cable Car, Airport Express & 1-Day MTR Ticket
- 360 Holidays Lantau Guided Tour, 1-Way Airport Express & 1-Day MTR Ticket
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car, 1-Day MTR Ticket Combo & Choice of Attraction