Everything you need to know about New Territories
The New Territories is one of the three main areas of Hong Kong; the other two being Hong Kong Island and Kowloon peninsula. It comprises the largest area of the three, stretching from north of Kowloon to the Chinese border. The New Town is where many modern apartments and condominiums are located yet it is a quiet area in comparison with the bustle of downtown Hong Kong.
It features forests, farmland, white-sand beaches and quaint villages with interesting histories. The New Territories are an ideal destination for a fun day or two out with good shopping, dining (especially fresh seafood) and countless leisure facilities.
- Morning Island Tour
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Half-Day City Tour
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Plaza Premium Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
- Symphony of Lights Show & Evening Cruise on Wing On
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride