Everything you need to know about Wan Chai
Wan Chai was one of the first areas in Hong Kong that the British decided to settle in so there is plenty of history and culture found all over this district. Although it is slightly rougher around the edges than neighbouring Central, there is a steady gentrification of the whole area taking place day by day, adding another fascinating element to Wan Chai. Plus, many of the best hotels in Hong Kong are found in and around Wan Chai’s waterfront.
Whether you are looking for traditional ways of life, bustling markets, or famed nightlife haunts that hark back to the days of The World of Suzie Wong, you will find all of them listed here in our collection of the best places of interest in Wan Chai.
- Morning Island Tour
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- A Symphony of Light Dinner Cruise
- Open-Top Bus Night Tour
- Jumbo Kingdom Dinner Set
- Jumbo Kingdom Dim Sum Lunch Experience
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- Happy Valley Horse Racing Experience
- Ocean Park Admission with Roundtrip Transfer