Hong Kong Attractions by Area
What to See in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is rich with culture, art and modern history. While most areas seem constantly changing, many others are well preserved. With its reputation as one the most thrilling shopping destinations in the world, shoppers can start off at the famous Stanley Market.
For nightlife attractions, Lan Kwai Fong and Wanchai have it all. And at the top of the ‘what to see in Hong Kong’ list, Victoria Peak and Wong Tai Sin Temple on Hong Kong Island definitely come in first, followed closely by the Giant Buddha on Lantau Island.
If wanting to see the original Hong Kong lifestyle, check out the old fishing community on Cheung Chau Island. While there, peek in to see the ancient carving stone. Other great places fit for all are the Wetland Park and Hong Kong Heritage Museum in the New Territories. A few more outstanding museums can be found in Kowloon.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit