Asia-World Arena Hong Kong is one of the city’s largest event venues. Located next to Hong Kong International Airport on Lantau Island, it host international music concerts, Broadway musicals, K1 martial arts tournaments, dance competitions, and international trade fairs throughout the year.
With a standing and seating capacity of 16,000 people, the facilities at Asia-World Expo Hong Kong are world-class, with the latest audio-visual technology, dedicated access for people with disabilities, and plenty of refreshments kiosks dotting the concourse areas.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
The indoor stadium has 2 tiers of seating and, depending on the stage configuration, a large standing area. There are no columns obscuring the view of the stage, so you can be assured of a clear view regardless of where you choose to sit.
Asia-World Arena Hong Kong is about 30 minutes from Central on Hong Kong via the Airport Express / MTR network. Daily special fares are available, together with free MTR connection and hotel shuttle buses to the rest of Hong Kong.
Asia-World Arena Hong Kong
- Location: Airport Expo Blvd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 3606 8888