The Hong Kong Heritage Museum displays a mixture of art, culture and history through dynamic and interactive exhibition programs. It covers 7,500 sq m of exhibition space, consisting of 5 permanent galleries and 6 thematic galleries. Located next to Sung Min River, the building features traditional Chinese courtyard designs.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Hong Kong Heritage Museum's Highlights
Families may enjoy the Children’s Discovery Gallery – kids aged 4 to 10 can enjoy 8 learning zones, play with traditional toys, and join theatre programs during their visit. A 400-seat theatre and educational activities room host different films and lectures weekly.
Souvenirs and publications related to current exhibitions are sold in the museum shop. You can find the updated list of exhibitions and lectures on their website. Check out the other 3 branches of the Heritage Museum, namely Hong Kong Railway Museum (Tai Po), Sam Tung Uk Museum (Tsuen Wan), and Sheung Yiu Folk Museum.
Hong Kong Heritage Museum
- Opening Hours: Monday and Wednesday–Friday from 10am to 6pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10am to 7pm (closed on Tuesdays)
- Location: 1 Man Lam Road, Sha Tin, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2180 8188