The Hong Kong Museum of Art displays over 15,000 artworks, including sculptures, painting, tea ware, and calligraphy. Running alongside Victoria Harbour, the stylish building covers 10,000 sq m of exhibition space, with 12 high-ceiling galleries and plenty of onsite dining options.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
The Hong Kong Museum of Art was established in City Hall back in 1962, before relocating to Tsim Sha Tsui in 1991. Collections range from traditional paintings, calligraphy and antiquities, to modern pieces by local and international artists.
The 1st floor of the Hong Kong Museum of Art serves as a multi-function hall, where thematic exhibitions and cultural events are regularly scheduled. Additional fees may apply, depending on the exhibit.
Entrance cost around HK$10 per adult and HK$5 for visitors over the age of 60. Visit on a Wednesday to enjoy free entry to the Hong Kong Museum of Art (and major museums in the city-state).
Hong Kong Museum of Art
- Address: 10 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2721 0116