Hong Kong Stadium is a purpose built 40,000 seater stadium located in Causeway Bay in downtown Hong Kong. It is less than a 15 minute walk from Causeway Bay MTR Station, take Exit F and follow the signs; it is very easy to locate.
Built in 1994, this is home to South China Football Club as well as hosting all the largest sporting events throughout the year including the world-famous Hong Kong Sevens Rugby Tournament which takes place in spring every year, usually in March or April. All international football matches are played here, including many visiting exhibition matches between English Premier League clubs and a nominated Asian team. In recent years Tottenham Hotspurs and Manchester City have played at Hong Kong Stadium as part of a pre-season Asian tour.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
The best seats in the open-air but under cover stadium are located in the lower-tiers, although the higher-tiers usually have a better atmosphere. The areas behind each goal are uncovered so be aware if you are planning to watch an event from July to September when it rains often. The sides on each side are covered so you can be assured if staying dry. There is several executive boxes and also dedicated wheelchair access seating available at Hong Kong Stadium. Facilities include a restaurant, food and drinks kiosks and several executive lounges.
Hong Kong Stadium
- Address: Hong Kong Stadium, 55 Eastern Hospital Road So Kon Po, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2504 8311