Madame Tussauds Hong Kong has over 100 wax figures of local and international icons, including Hong Kong celebrities such as Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee. Established in 2000, there are 11 interactive zones, with themes ranging from music and sports, to films and animation.
The ‘Historical and National Heroes’ gallery features lifelike models of iconic historical leaders and respected scientists, such as Barack Obama, members of the British royal family, and Xi Jinping (president of the People’s Republic of China).
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Madame Tussauds Highlights
Fans of Chinese martial arts and films can take photos with wax figures of Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen, and Michelle Yeoh at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong’s ‘Kung Fu Zone’. Tickets start from HK$250 per adult if purchased online (HK$290 at the door). Opt for combo tickets for a better deal if you’re planning to board the historic Peak Tram.
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is located at Victoria Peak – Hong Kong’s highest hill. The easiest way to get there is by tram, or you can test your endurance level by hiking to the top – it’s about an hour-long walk from the MTR Central Station to The Peak.
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: Shop P101, 128 Peak Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2849 6966