Repulse Bay is a public beach on Hong Kong Island’s southern district. Known for its upmarket residential area, this beach is one of the most popular areas in Hong Kong for dining, family picnics, sunbathing, and water sports.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Repulse Bay's Highlights
Located just 20 minutes away from Central Hong Kong, this crescent-shaped beach is fronted by clear blue waters, with temperatures ranging between 16°C and 26°C. The soft sands make for pleasant strolls in the early mornings and cooler days, while summertime sees crowds of sunbathers on the beach.
Repulse Bay was named after a British warship called H.M.S. Repulse. You’ll find a colonial-era building that houses designer outlets and high-end restaurants, the Hong Kong Life Saving Society clubhouse, and statues of Chinese deities Kwun Yam and Tin Hau decorating a large garden near the beach.
The seaside village of Stanley is around 3.5 km south of Repulse Bay – its waterfront is lined with bars and restaurants, many of which overlook the South China Sea. A popular spot here is the Stanley Market, where you can find handicrafts and low-cost fashion by local artists.
- Tour Available: Half Day Hong Kong Island Tour
- Location: Beach Road, Repulse Bay, Hong Kong Island