Amber at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental is an award-winning restaurant in Central Hong Kong. With renowned Dutch chef Richard Ekkebus leading its culinary team, expect an extensive menu of fantastically plated dishes using high-quality ingredients and minimal seasoning.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
The dining room features a contemporary vibe, with warm and neutral colours, fresh flower arrangements, and a chandelier-like art piece hanging from the ceiling. Amber is located on the 7th floor, with windows overlooking the glass and steel facades of Central Hong Kong’s banking institutions and skyscrapers.
Amber at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental is known for the lightness and freshness of the food. The restaurant offers an ala carte menu that’s usually popular with regulars, but opt for the degustation menus (prices start from HK$ 1,788) if you’re here for the first time. For a budget-friendly alternative, visit during lunchtime to enjoy a 3-course set for about HK$998 – additional signature Amber dishes are available for about $500 each.
Amber at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 10.30am, 12pm to 2.30pm, and 6.30pm to 10.30pm
- Location: 7/F, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2132 0066