Jumbo Kingdom Hong Kong is a floating restaurant based in Aberdeen, the famous pier of Hong Kong Island. Since 1976, it has hosted royalty, movie stars, and tourists looking to enjoy a unique and luxurious dining experience in Hong Kong.
The multi-storey restaurant is decked out in traditional imperial Chinese styles, similar to royal courts of the Ming Dynasty – expect motifs of dragons, pagodas, pottery, and intricate décor in red and gold throughout its many banquet halls.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Jumbo Kingdom Hong Kong Highlights
Jumbo Kingdom Hong Kong has 6 banquet halls, including an al fresco dining section overlooking the South China Sea.
Dragon Court, located on the 1st deck, is a fine-dining restaurant that serves authentic provincial cuisine. It offers several menus, which include dim sum, roast duck and suckling pig, as well as local desserts such as mango pudding and egg tart.
Tai Wo Din and Kam Luen Din are the Jumbo Kingdom’s largest banquet halls. Both can accommodate up to 360 guests, with grand interiors that resemble the royal courts of Ming Dynasty.
Book a table at the Roof Deck for spectacular views of Hong Kong and the South China Sea, or at the Shum Wan Pier Garden which overlooks a traditional fishing village in Aberdeen.
Jumbo Kingdom Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 11am to 11.30pm, Sunday from 9am to 11.30pm
- Location: Shum Wan Pier Drive, Wong Chuk Hang, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2553 9111