A huge floating restaurant based in Aberdeen, the famous pier of Hong Kong Island, Jumbo Kingdom has hosted royalty, movie stars and about 30 million other visitors. Jumbo Kingdom has been established in October 1976, and is today world famous due to its magnificence and originality.
Millions of dollars have been spent in the design and construction of this culinary and entertainement floating empire.
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Highlights and Features
On board the following dining options and attractions are available:
- Topdeck: a bar & western style restaurants situated on Jumbo's top deck offers al fresco dining on a 800 sqm terrace
- Dragon Court: located on the first deck of Jumbo, this fine Chinese dining restaurant offers innovative and authentic Cantonese cuisine
- Sampan Dining: experience a nostalgic Hong Kong dining experience with a seafood 'typhoon shelter' meal on a sampan
- The Chinese Tea Garden
- Pier Plaza: an ideal place for a cocktail
- Wine Garden
- Cooking Academy: as its name says, learn how to cook Chinese dishes with the Jumbo Kingdom's chefs
- Bronze exhibition
Jumbo Kingdom Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 11:00 - 23:30, Sun & Public Holidays 07:00 - 23:30
- Location: Shum Wan Pier Drive, Wong Chuk Hang, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2553 9111