Bahce Turkish Restaurant
Bahce Turkish Restaurant serves authentic kebabs and mezes, as well as fresh spreads and dips to pair with your main dishes. Located close to Mui Wo Ferry Pier, you can enjoy live music on most Fridays, from 9pm onwards.
Drop in in the evening to enjoy views of the surrounding ocean at its al fresco dining section. Most dishes are affordable, making Bahce Turkish Restaurant rather popular among Lantau Island's late lunch crowd.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to 10pm
- Location: 19 G/F Mui Wo Centre, 3 Ngan Wan Road, Mui Wo, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2984 0222
Mui Wo Cooked Food Market
The Mui Wo Cooked Food Market is made up of several open-air restaurants, big and small. Many people come here for the fresh seafood, but you'll also find authentic dim sum in the morning, whille rice and noodles are served for lunch and dinner. Located on the main street of Mui Wo, this frills-free dining hub on Lantau Island is arguably the best place to try out good food at reasonable prices.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 6am to 2am, Sunday from 6am to midnight
- Location: Mui Wo, Hong Kong
Enchanted Garden Restaurant
Enchanted Garden Restaurant at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel recreates a Victorian tea parlour and has the added ‘wow factor’ of introducing Disney characters, who walk through the restaurant to entertain the children. This is a buffet restaurant, and all the food is very well prepared.
You can choose from Chinese, Japanese and western staples – visit in the morning to enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet of artisan breads, dim sum, and its signature Mickey-shaped waffles and pancakes. This family restaurant on Lantau Island is very popular, so it’s a good idea to book in advance.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 7.30am to 11.30am and from 5.30pm to 10pm, Saturday–Sunday from from 7.30am to 11.30am, 2.45pm to 4.15pm and from 5.30pm to 10pm
- Location: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 3510 6000