One Harbour Road at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong serves home-style Cantonese cuisine in a classy setting, with a glass ceiling and large windows overlooking the city. This fine-dining restaurant is decked out like a 1930s mansion – you’ll find mismatching tableware, wooden furnishing, and a centrepiece fountain with glass mosaics.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
The spacious main dining room makes it a suitable spot family gatherings and business lunches, though there are secluded corners for private meals. From your table, Victoria Harbour and the many buildings of Kowloon on the opposite bank are visible – they look particularly impressive around dusk and at 8pm, when the popular Symphony of Lights take place.
Food-wise, One Harbour Road at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong combines classic dishes with premium ingredients as crab claw, wagyu beef, and abalone. Some of its most popular offerings include Peking duck, chilled sake-marinated abalone and eggplants, and wok-fried Australian wagyu beef with black truffle sauce.
It may seem strange to pair Chinese food with wine, but One Harbour Road has a comprehensive list of quality champagne and wines, as well as beers, spirits, and non-alcoholic drinks. Set lunches at One Harbour Road start from HK$600, while the signature dinner set menu costs around HK$1,068 (additional HK$550 with wine pairing).
One Harbour Road at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 12pm to 2.30pm and from 6.30pm to 10.30pm, Sunday from 11am to 2.30pm and from 6.30pm to 10.30pm
- Location: 7th & 8th Floor, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2584 7722