The Birthday of Tam Kung
Hong Kong Events0
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Morning Island Tour
- Lantau Island & Tian Tan Buddha Full-Day Excursion
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Half-Day City Tour
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Admission
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Tam Kung Temple in Shau Kei Wan on Hong Kong Island is the place to be on May 5, 2006, to celebrate the birthday of Tam Kung, another important patron of seafarers believed to bestow safe voyages and happiness.
This boy-god is said to be able to calm storms by tossing a handful of peas into the air.
You May Also Like