- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Tam Kung Temple in Shau Kei Wan on Hong Kong Island is the place to be on May 5, 2006, to celebrate the birthday of Tam Kung, another important patron of seafarers believed to bestow safe voyages and happiness.
This boy-god is said to be able to calm storms by tossing a handful of peas into the air.