Hong Kong Information
Travel and Local Information Guide
Welcome to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR): one of the busiest ports in the world. Hong Kong is prominent as a place for corporate bases in Asia. Nearly 1,000 major multinationals have regional headquarters here.
Due to its high profile in the Asian fashion world and success in the film sector, many famous designers and brands have boutiques and offices in Hong Kong. The remarkable range of businesses is due, in part, to the fact that English is one of its two official national languages and is widely used in dealings with the government and the legal system.
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Morning Island Tour
- Lantau Island & Tian Tan Buddha Full-Day Excursion
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Half-Day City Tour
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Admission
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour