Hotels in Cheung Chau offer quality accommodation for those looking to stay on this small island off the shores of Hong Kong. Located around 10km southwest from the main Hong Kong island, Cheung Chau has actually been inhabited longer than most of the Hong Kong territories and goes by the name of 'Dumbbell Island' because of its odd shape.
Cheung Chau hotels are perfect options for those looking to be close to white sanded beaches and the quaint old port area of the island. Despite its small size, this island escape is a popular getaway for Hong Kongers in search of a more peaceful way of life. You can take a boat to your hotel on Cheung Chau at any time of the day. Scroll down to see our Cheung Chau hotels and see all the latest rates.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit