Hotels in Causeway Bay are some of the most popular choices for visitors to Hong Kong. Located right in the centre of Hong Kong Island, bordered by Victoria Park, the Hong Kong Stadium and the Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club, Causeway Bay is probably the busiest and most popular local shopping district on Hong Kong Island.
Yih Woo Street at the heart of the shopping area is surrounded by restaurants, shops, cinemas, and a few hotels. At the weekends, side streets are closed to traffic as it gets very busy. Causeway Bay also has the most famous park in Hong Kong - Victoria Park
We have selected a broad range of Causeway Bay Hotels to choose from – click on each one to see it up in detail on Asia Web Direct – as well as all the latest online rates.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit