Hotels in Central Hong Kong are all located around a district that represents the face of big business in an ultra-modern city. Central is where you will find Asia's leading trading companies, international banks, government headquarters and the Supreme Court.
Upscale shopping malls, trendy restaurants, nightclubs and top-class hotels occupy the interiors of gleaming high rise buildings which soar above old stepped streets, charming colonial buildings and lush parkland. Central Hong Kong hotels are just as diverse as the attractions in the area, ranging from luxury five-star stays to quaint boutique hotels. The area is well connected with the rest of the city, and many of our select hotels are just a short walk from the popular MRT subway route that covers Hong Kong.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
All Hotels in Central Hong Kong
10 Hotels Travellers Love Most in Central Hong Kong
Finding out the top ranked hotels in Central Hong Kong is a valuable list for first-time visitors who might not know the Read More...