Wan Chai Hotels
Where to Stay in Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
Hotels in Wan Chai a perfect for those looking to be in the thick of the action in Hong Kong, surrounded by dazzling neon lights, Chinese restaurants, bustling bars and fascinating cultural attractions.
The Hong Kong Arts Centre, the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, the magnificent Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Asia's tallest building, the 78-storey Central Plaza are at one end of Wan Chai, meaning this is a real tourist hotspot in Hong Kong. Hotels in Wan Chai are located directly east of Central, and many are just a short walk to the MRT connecting this vibrant area with the rest of the city.
Wan Chai hotels are plentiful, and this section lists out the best of the bunch. Click on each one to see it up in detail on Asia Web Direct, as well as viewing all the latest live rates for your Hong Kong stay.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit