Hong Kong Hotels
Kowloon City Hotels
Where to Stay in Kowloon City, Kowloon
Hotels in Kowloon City can be found around this historic, yet ever-developing area of Hong Kong. The area is well known for its wide range of dining options, as well as good array of shops, bars and cafes.
Attractions close to our selected Kowloon City hotels including the large Kowloon Public Market, Holy Trinity Cathedral, Sung Wong Toi Park and Kowloon Walled City, which was erected during the Qing Dynasty. The area is well connected with the rest of Kowloon District, as well as downtown Hong Kong by the popular MRT subway or public bus route.
We have handpicked these hotels in Kowloon City, which range from three to five stars. Click on each one to see it in detail and check out all the latest rates over on Asia Web Direct.
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Symphony of Lights Show & Evening Cruise on Wing On
- Foodie Tour Experience in Sham Shui Po District
- Open-Top Bus Tour & Bauhinia Dinner Cruise
- Traveler's Retreat Spa Treatment
- Chuan Tao of Detox Spa Treatment
- Chuan Body Elements Spa Treatment
- Exclusive Discounted Spa Voucher
- Serenity Shen Spa Treatment
- Small-Group Around Kowloon in 8 Markets