Yau Ma Tei Hotels
Where to Stay in Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon
Hotels in Yau Ma Tei are located towards the northern end of Nathan Road – near the shoppers’ paradise of Tsim Sha Tsui. Yau Ma Tei-Mong Kok is one of the older more colourful areas of Hong Kong and with it presents an eclectic array of accommodation options, from luxurious four and five stays stays to fun and funky budget hotels – great for business guests or backpackers.
Busy, crowded, with a very Chinese urban feel with its open-air markets, temples and general bustle, Yau Ma Tei in Kowloon is one area not to be missed. All of our handpicked hotels in Yau Ma Tei and conveniently located close to all the attractions and are well connected to the rest of the city by the MRT and many public bus routes which pass through.
Scroll down to see the list of our hotels and check out all the latest live rates on Asia Wed Direct.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit