Hong Kong Hotels
New Territories Hotels
Where to Stay in New Territories
Hotels in New Territories are located in an area north of the popular Kowloon district, and, along with this and Hong Kong Island, is one of the three main areas of Hong Kong. As New Territories is the largest of the three, guests staying here really are spoilt for choice in terms of where to stay; this section maps out all of the best hotels, from five star retreats to budget boutique hotels.
New Territories hotels can be found around the The New Town, where many modern apartments and condominiums are located, whilst other more rural retreats are situated alongside forests, farmland, white-sand beaches and quaint villages with interesting histories. The New Territories also makes a fun day out for many coming from the mainland, although many choose to book a few nights’ stay and really make the most of the area. Generally speaking, these hotels offer better value for money than elsewhere in Hong Kong, yet its easy to get around thanks to the MTR Underground transport system. Scroll down to explore all of our New Territories Hotels.
- Morning Island Tour
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Half-Day City Tour
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Plaza Premium Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
- Symphony of Lights Show & Evening Cruise on Wing On
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride