Where to Stay in Shatin, New Territories
Sha Tin is located about 13km (8 miles) north of Tsim Sha Tsui. The district is best known for a modern horseracing - the Sha Tin Racecourse as well as its huge shopping mall the New Town Plaza.
However, the most interesting attractions for visitors are its fascinating temples, a walled village, mountain trails.
- Morning Island Tour
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Half-Day City Tour
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Plaza Premium Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
- Symphony of Lights Show & Evening Cruise on Wing On
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride