Coloane was once ruled by Portuguese, holds 8.07 km² of space. It is one of the two main islands, located directly south of Taipa Island, which a 2.2 km land-fill bridge, Estrada do Istmo, connected both of them, where a new town of Cotai has been built and become home to many casinos. The island popular beaches are located in the southern Cheoc Van Bay. With less development than the other islands, it has good hiking trails and located Macau’s only golf course.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Rooms available starting at USD 150 - Book Now!