Aqua Hong Kong is one of the city’s most stylish rooftop bars, featuring a penthouse-inspired lounge and a classy restaurant just a floor below. It occupies the 29th and 30th floors of the One Peking building in Kowloon, giving you spectacular views of Hong Kong’s harbour and skyline.
Creating an air of sophistication, the bar’s interior features chandeliers, brass fixtures, and custom-made leather seats. There’s no outdoors terrace at Aqua Hong Kong, but the floor-to-ceiling, slanted windows stretch across the entire length of the venue, which makes for an incredible frame to the city and ocean.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Expect a cocktail-heavy menu, with an ever-changing list of creative concoctions by its in-house mixologists. A good range of beers, wines, whiskeys, and rare spirits are available by the bottle or glass too. Price-wise, beers start from HK$80, while cocktails are within the HK$100 to HK$150 range.
If you come to dine, there is a choice of Italian or Japanese cuisine, either from Aqua Hong Kong’s 2 separate kitchens: Aqua Roma and Aqua Tokyo. Standout dishes include the sea urchin spaghetti, oyster platter, black truffle tagliolini, and the Wagyu beef and kimchi fried rice.
Aqua Hong Kong is located in Tsim Sha Tsui – the best way to get there is by taking the MTR to East Tsim Sha Tsiu Station. Exit at L5 and the One Peking building is just a short walk from there.
Aqua Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12pm to 3pm and from 6pm to 11pm
- Location: 29 & 30F, One Peking, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 3427 2288