Dragon-i Hong Kong has been around since 1967, making it one of the longest running nightclubs on the island. This stylish nightlife and dining venue is often packed with a diverse crowd looking to eat, drink, dance and generally have a fun time throughout the week.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Décor in Dragon-i Hong Kong is a blend of traditional Chinese with modern touches like quality sound system, while its music policy covers mostly dance music, depending on the DJ for the day (and night). Contemporary Asian food is served during the day, and the club starts getting busy from 10pm onwards.
Dragon-i Club Hong Kong enforces a relatively strict dress code policy – expect fashion-forward elites carrying designer handbags, and suited businessmen popping champagne in VIP booths. The nightclub is split up into 3 zones, each has its own bar and dancefloor with elevated DJ booths. You’ll also find seating booths if you want a break from dancing – these include swanky VIP booths, where you get table service and good views of the club.
Dragon-i Club Hong Kong’s music policy caters for many tastes, with the main room playing mainstream hip hop, R&B and EDM tracks. Explore the club’s other areas to find more of an underground, bass-heavy set.
Located in The Centrium, Dragon-i Club Hong Kong is easily reachable from the MTR Central Station. Head towards Lan Kwai Fong and the club is just around the back on Wyndham Street.
Dragon-i Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Monday, Wednesday–Saturday from 12pm to 3.30pm and from 6pm to 4am, Sunday from 12pm to 3.30pm, (closed on Tuesdays)
- Location: The Centrium, 60 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 3110 1222