Eyebar Hong Kong presents gorgeous views out across to Hong Kong Island, over Victoria Harbour. Occupying the 30th floor of iSquare, this elegant venue is one of the tallest rooftop bars in Hong Kong. It serves mainly cocktails, wines, beers and liquor – visit the adjoining Nanhai No.1 Restaurant for contemporary Chinese cuisine, paired with premium wines.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Eyebar Hong Kong
Décor wise, Eyebar Hong Kong exudes a subtle nautical theme, with a lengthy wooden bar, baby-blue coloured seating, and mosaic-tile flooring decorating its indoor section. The alfresco lounge is where you want to be to enjoy drinks with impressive city views.
Reserving a table here can be rather pricey (around HK$500 per person), but you’re free to walk around and take in the views. Drinks are a little more sensibly priced here compared to other rooftop bars in Hong Kong – signature cocktails such as the ‘Grape Expectation’ (gin, lemongrass, basil, grape juice) cost around HK$80.
Nanhai No.1 Restaurant
Eyebar Hong Kong shares a space with Nanhai No.1, a contemporary Chinese restaurant that overlooks Hong Kong Island and Victoria Harbour. The menu is made up of classics like dim sum, crispy suckling pig, and roast Peking duck. Drinks include a long list of Chinese spirits and imported beers on tap
Eyebar Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Daily from 3pm to 1am
- Location: ISQUARE, 30/F, 63 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2487 3988