PLAY Club Hong Kong attracts the city’s elites and international crowds with its spacious dancefloor and modern sound system, along with a sophisticated champagne lounge and diverse music policy. You can expect fun parties, world-class DJ sets, product launches, and fashion shows at this popular nightclub in Central Hong Kong.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Some of the many international DJs who have played here include Ciara, Skrillex, Sander Kleinenberg, and Afrojack. Music at PLAY Club varies, depending on the night – hip-hop and R&B dominate on weeknights, with plenty of classics from the 90s and early 2000s. Big bass drops liven up PLAY Club on weekends, attracting partygoers for a night of dancing.
A spacious dancefloor occupies the club’s central space, so there’s plenty of room for dancing and mingling with like-minded people. The main room features Dom Pérignon’s only champagne bar in Asia, along with LED light shows and an immersive D&B sound system.
PLAY Club is located on the first floor of the On Hing Building in Central Hong Kong. The MRT Central Station is about 220 metres northeast of the nightclub and Lan Kwai Fong district.
PLAY Club Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Thursday–Saturday from 10.30pm to 5am (closed on Monday–Wednesday)
- Location: 1st Floor, On Hing Building 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 6828 8936