Play Club Hong Kong
Popular Nightclub in Lan Fwai Fong0
Play club is one of the most popular nightclubs in Hong Kong and is almost always rammed with a very mixed crowd of locals, expats and visitors. Everyone knows Play as a place to dance thanks to their huge dancefloor and awesome sound system, but it’s also part lounge, with some great cocktails and a surprisingly good food menu. Following a full refurb in 2016, Play Club Hong Kong now has a sexy and chic gold on black colour scheme and feels more sophistiacted than before. DJs who have played here include Ciara, Skrillex, Sander Kleinenberg and Afrojack.
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Morning Island Tour
- Lantau Island & Tian Tan Buddha Full-Day Excursion
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Half-Day City Tour
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Admission
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
The music at Play depends on the night. On weekends hip-hop and R’n’B dominate, with plenty of vocal classics from the 90s and early 2000s. Weeknights centre on Hip Hop, R'n'B and Old School tunes with big bass drops that gets hands in the air. On top of this, there are regular international DJs visiting Play on a monthly basis. A huge dancefloor dominates the central space so there’s always somewhere to dance, and due to the large size of the club, you can mix and mingle easily.
PLAY Club is one of the biggest and best dance clubs on the island, and considering the quality and quantity of nightlife in Hong Kong, that’s quite a feat. Located on the first floor of the On Hing Building right in the centre of Lan Kwai Fong, it is easy to access from Central MRT.
- Opening Hours: Thu - Sat 22:00 - 05:00
- Address: Play, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
- Website: http://playclub.asia/contact/
You May Also Like