Volar Club Hong Kong welcomes a young crowd looking to party in the city’s Lan Kwai Fong district. The décor is awesome, with strips of LED neon lights cutting into the walls and ceiling. With 2 different main rooms and several bars in Volar, you can move through the club soaking up different vibes.
Both rooms are open on most nights, meaning partygoers can alternate between the diverse of music genres – you get to enjoy everything from electro, techno, commercial, R’n’B and house, to garage, drum and bass.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Like most nightclubs in Lan Kwai Fong, expect of cover charge at Volar to be anything from free up to around HK$200 for guest DJ events, but you do receive a free drink coupon. Keep in mind, this is one of Hong Kong’s busiest clubs and on weekends it can be tough to get in after 1am.
Bass-heavy dance music fans will particularly appreciate the state-of-the-art sound system and visuals, as well as the frequent international DJs that Volar Club welcomes, notably DJ Hype, Diplo and Laurent Garnier who have all taken to the club’s central booth over the years.
You can find Volar Club Hong Kong located in the centre of Lan Kwai Fong, about a 5-minute walk of the Central MTR Station. Look out for the ‘Volar Club’ sign pointing down into a slightly hidden basement on D’Aguilar Street, or even the crowd of people who start to congregate outside from 11pm onwards. Entrance times – just like the price – varies on the night, so it’s best to check in advance.
Volar Club Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 7pm to 5am, Saturday from 9pm to 5am (closed on Mondays and Sundays)
- Location: Basement, 38–44 D'Aguilar Street, Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2810 1272