Hong Kong Shopping
Where to Shop & What to Buy in Hong Kong
Practically all of Hong Kong is a shopper's paradise. Year-round, you'll find many sales in and around Central on Hong Kong Island and limitless bargains to be had in Mongkok, on the Kowloon side. Plus, from July to the end of August is the time of Hong Kong's summer sales, which include as much as 70% off previous season’s collections, and other discounts even on some current season's fashion items.
Designer shops and exclusive labels are a dime a dozen here, and lots of foreign tourists usually come here to restock and update their wardrobe. Several markets offer silk products, Chinese artwork, collectibles and curios at affordable prices and just across the border, Macau and Shenzhen are within range for even more retail therapy.
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Morning Island Tour
- Lantau Island & Tian Tan Buddha Full-Day Excursion
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Half-Day City Tour
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Admission
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour