Festival Walk Hong Kong covers 7 floors of retail, dining, and entertainment outlets in Kowloon. The shopping mall is directly connected to the Kowloon Tong Station via an air-conditioned walk way, as well as a pedestrian link to the City University of Hong Kong.
Onsite entertainment options include one of Asia’s biggest ice-skating rinks, a multi-screen cinema, and a yearly calendar of events such as fashion launches and art exhibitions. Stores at Festival Walk Hong Kong include a wide range of global brands at varying price points.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Shopping at Festival Walk
There are plenty of options in fashion, from city-smart suits at Brooks Brothers to casual wear at Uniqlo. Sports enthusiasts can shop for clothes, shoes and equipment at Adidas and Columbia Sportswear, while fans of designer fashion can find branches by Michael Kors and Calvin Klein.
Accessories & Luggage
Jewellery & Watches
Sports & Outdoor
Health & Beauty
Festival Walk restaurants and dining
Food at Festival Walk covers all bases, from breakfast and coffee, to Asian and international flavours. A wide range of restaurants, coffee shops, and fast-food outlets are spread throughout the mall.
Entertainment at Festival Walk
Festival Walk Glacier is home to Hong Kong’s biggest ice-skating rink – it has theatrical lighting and a superb audio system, making it a popular place to enjoy a break from shopping. The Festival Grand Cinema has 8 screens with about 1,200 seats. The cinema also has a VIP suite with a HI-FI grade sound system for those who want to enjoy a bit of luxury.
Festival Walk Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to midnight (hours may vary)
- Location: 80 Tat Chee Ave, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2844 2222