Horizon Plaza Hong Kong has about 100 discount designer outlets across 25 floors, with prestigious names such as Armani, Ralph Lauren, Yves Saint Lauren, Tod’s, Replay, Paul Smith, Diesel and Lane Crawford. This factory outlet shopping mall is located in Ap Lei Chau, about 5 km south of The Peak Hong Kong.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Discounts vary massively, from as little as 30% to over 80% depending on the store and season – if you’re planning on getting designer bargains, search for the ‘Clearance’ rails as these are where you’ll find the biggest discounts (more than 60%). Items with minor defects or stains are often on sale at Horizon Plaza – these are clearly labelled and guaranteed to be genuine.
Due to its towering height, waiting times for lifts at Horizon Plaza Hong Kong can be frustratingly long, especially on weekends. Your best bet is to grab a map from the reception, head for the highest level, and make your way down to the brands of interest. Definitely try to start early so you can get first choice on the day’s latest stocks.
To get to Horizon Plaza Hong Kong from Central, you can take a taxi for around HK$200. If you’re on a budget, take bus 590 from Exchange Square Bus Station and get off at Ap Lei Chau Estate Bus Terminal. From there, you can hop on the free Horizon Plaza Shuttle Bus (departs every 5–30 minutes) or walk around 15 minutes to the mall.
Horizon Plaza Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Address: 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2554 9089