Where to Shop in Lantau
Lantau Island plays its part in making Hong Kong the top shopping destination in Asia. While shopping in Lantau lacks the chic boutiques of downtown Hong Kong, it does have the most popular Outlet store in all of the city and the only outlet mall in Hong Kong Territories offering heavily discounted products all year round – the Citygate Outlet.
And for those who forget or haven’t completed their shopping list before getting on the plane, they can stop at SkyPlaza and Hong Kong SkyMart – both located inside Hong Kong International Airport, selling a huge range of products at tax-free prices. For the more adventurous, you could also seek out some of the local communities on Lantau still selling local delicacies and handicrafts, which are far more authentic as a souvenir than a teddy bear or key ring. Check out all the shopping options in Lantau.Read More
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lantau Island & Tian Tan Buddha Full-Day Excursion
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Plaza Premium Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Lantau Island Sunset Tour
- Combo: 360 Cable Car, Airport Express, 3-Day MTR Tickets & Lantau Tour
- Combo: 360 Cable Car, Airport Express & 1-Day MTR Ticket
- 360 Holidays Lantau Guided Tour, 1-Way Airport Express & 1-Day MTR Ticket
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car, 1-Day MTR Ticket Combo & Choice of Attraction
All Shopping Places in Lantau
The Citygate Outlets Mall offers good discount from 30% to as high as 70% all year round. Its location is perfect as it is close to the airport and also adjacent to Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car that shuttles between the mall and The Big Buddha.
Products on sale cover more than 60 brands including Nike, Timberland and Calvin Klein. This three-storey mall also features a jewelry shop, a big movie theatre, a few cafés and a good food court. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Right next to Tung Chung MTR station, Tung Chung Town
Hong Kong SkyMart
Located in the non-restricted area at Level 7, Terminal 1. This luxury shopping avenue offers a wide range of world cuisine and shopping choices including Shanghai Tang, Tiffany & Co, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, and Prada. Op top of that there are toy stores, Bose audio products, fitness and healthcare items as well as an art gallery.
- Location: Terminal 1, Hong Kong International AirportM
SkyPlaza is a huge shopping and entertainment area with 35,000sqm of facilities. It is located in the non-restricted area of Terminal 2 in Hong Kong International Airport and retails a wide range of goods from clothing (casual wear, business wear, sportswear and accessories), books & magazines, to children’s toys and products.
SkyPlaza also features a 4D Extreme Screen and sports centre. There's no excuse to go hungry at SkyPlaza as there are many international and Chinese food outlets.
- Location: Terminal 2, Hong Kong International AirportM
Tai O Village Shopping
Tai O Village is a 300-year old Chinese fishing village. Besides looking around the interesting community, visitors can browse the colourful fish market on the village’s main road. The most popular souvenirs are shrimp paste as well as dry & salted fish.
- Location: Tai O Village, northwest Lantau Island