PMQ Hong Kong is a creative mall and design space in Central, about 250 metres southeast of Man Mo Temple. Combining a cool market vibe with a contemporary art and design space, it showcases jewellery, pottery, paintings, and clothing by some of Hong Kong’s best creatives and artisans.
Occupying the former Police Married Quarters of the Hollywood Road Police Force, this is the place to pick up some cool, one-of-a-kind items, either for yourself or as a unique gift. It’s fair to say there is nothing else quite like PMQ in Hong Kong, especially when you compare it to the city’s swanky shopping malls and traditional markets.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
It’s also where 100 local entrepreneurs get to showcase their designs in a cool yet casual setting. QUBE is a multi-function hall within PMQ that accommodates around 450 people – expect interactive events such as workshops, panel discussions, and pop-up exhibitions throughout the year.
On weekends, PMQ hosts a series of pop-markets with live music and food stalls until late. There are several permanent bars, bakeries, and coffee shops dotting the premise, attracting locals and tourists with enticing menus.
To get to PMQ Hong Kong, walk along Hollywood Road from the Mid-Levels Escalator and the mall is just on the corner of Aberdeen Street.
PMQ Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 11pm
- Location: 5 Aberdeen St, Central, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2811 9098