Sneaker Street in Hong Kong (Fa Yuen Street) is one of the coolest shopping areas in the city. Located in Mongkok, north of the more famous Temple Street Market you can find it close to Mong Kok station. Sneaker Street is a bustling area with shop after shop of sports stores. As the name suggests, you will find trainers, sports shoes, sneakers – call them what you will – from an incredible range of brands and styles. They even have limited edition models that were factory overruns from production plants in China.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Sports Brands on Sale at Sneaker Street HK
Prominent brands include Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, New Balance, K-Swiss and more. Shops here are adamant that everything for sale at Sneaker Street Hong Kong is genuine. The prices vary from cheap to rather expensive, but it’s the range of products that really impresses us about Sneaker Street Hong Kong. Trainers for specialist sports are plentiful. These include golf, tennis, basketball, football, rugby and badminton.
At the southern end of Fa Yuen Street, the sports stores give way to an open-air market. It's popular on weekends for cheap fashion and a variety of electronics, homeware, and trinkets of variable quality. Combine a trip to Sneaker Street with a trip to Ladies Street Market running parallel. You can walk between these two areas in 5 minutes.
Sneaker Street Market (Fa Yuen Street)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00 (most popular in the early evening, around 19:00)
- Location: Fa Yuen Street (between Argyle Street and Dundas Street)