Fa Yuen Street is one of the best places in Hong Kong to shop for sneakers and sportswear. Also called Sneaker Street Market, the market has been attracting sports enthusiasts since the 1980s. As the name suggests, you will find trainers, sports shoes, sneakers – call them what you will – from an incredible range of brands and styles.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Sneaker Street Hong Kong highlights
Head north along Fa Yuen Street, and the street stalls turn into lines of sports shops. Some of the many sports brands available here include Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, New Balance, and K-Swiss. Besides sneakers, you’ll also find lots of fashion items, watches, shoes, bags and accessories at Sneaker Street Market.
Prices vary from cheap to rather expensive, but it’s the range of products that really impresses us about Sneaker Street Hong Kong. Many stores have limited edition models which are often factory overruns from production plants in China.
Located in Mong Kok, Fa Yuen Street runs between the Prince Edward MRT and Mong Kok MRT stations. Don’t forget to stop by Ladies Street Market, located about 250 metres north of Sneaker Street Market.
Fa Yuen Street Market
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 11pm
- Location: 75 Fa Yuen St, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong