Some of the best nightlife in Causeway Bay are suitable for those looking to unwind and enjoy a relaxing night out in Hong Kong. The district has plenty of rooftop bars, where you can enjoy spectular views and unique cocktails until late.
Causeway Bay also has several long-running bars that are popular with locals and expats who are usually engaged in lively bar-room conversation. If you are looking to spend the night in this lively area of Hong Kong, our list of Hong Kong's popular nightlife spots will lead you straight to some of the best in town.
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Club @28 at Crowne Plaza
Club @28 sits on the highest floor of Crowne Plaza Hong Kong, making it one of the highest vantage points in Causeway Bay. This elegant rooftop poolside bar and lounge serves premium wines, spirits, cocktails, snacks at night, as well as afternoon tea during the day.
As Club @28 is a hotel bar, drinks are a little more expensive compared to most bars in Causeway Bay. There's a minimum spend for seats out on the terrace if you're not a hotel guest. Save some dollars by visiting during happy hour, between 5pm and 9pm.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 10.30am to 1am, Friday–Saturday from 10.30am to 2am
- Location: 28/F, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong, 8 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 3980 3300
Inn Side Out
Inn Side Out's outdoor plaza is a very popular spot in Causeway Bay, with places to sit and chat outside on the terrace, and a more rowdy inside section popular for catching sports games.
The 2nd-floor bar looks out over the South China Athletics Association (SCAA) and a driving range. The reasonably-priced menu is a good old slice of Americana, with Buffalo wings, burgers, and BBQ ribs.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 11.30am to 1am, Friday–Saturday from 11.30am to 1.30am, Sunday from 11.30am to 2am
- Location: 88 Caroline Hill Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2895 2900
Rugby fans in Hong Kong have a place to call home in Ruggers, located just around the corner from Times Square Mall Hong Kong. It's a tight but cosy bar, gets packed with expats during important rugby matches.
On quieter nights, Ruggers's bar staff are happy to engage in conversation. Along with an extensive selection of beers on tap, you'll also find obsure beers and ciders from various parts of the world. Beers start from around HK$50, though expect to pay a little more for for craft beers.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 4pm to 2am, Friday–Saturday from 4pm to 3am
- Location: 6 Yiu Wa Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Brecht's Circle on Leighton Road is bizarre and welcoming in equal parts. With a green tint from the strip lighting, paintings of disfigured war criminals and strange silhouettes plastered on the walls, this bar is one the most unusual place for drinks in Causeway Bay.
Brecht's Circle is usually very busy on weekends, especially during happy hours. You'll find a wide range of beers on tap, including Kronenbourg, Stella and Hoegaarden. Prices for drinks at this gastropub start from HK$55.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 5pm to 2am, Friday–Saturday from 4pm to 4am, Sunday from 6pm to 2am
- Location: G/F, Rita House, 123 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2576 4785
Banker Whisky & Wine Bar
Banker Whisky & Wine Bar features a crystal chandelier, gold-coloured bar section, and casino-themed seating. It carries over 70 premium whiskies, including 15 Japanese brands, along with a list of cocktails for those who don't enjoy whisky.
You can book the VIP table for a minimum spend of HK$4,000, but you can still enjoy comfortable seats close to the bar's onsite stage. Live jazz and pop serenade Banker Whisky & Wine Bar's clientele throughout the evening.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to 3am
- Location: Macau Yat Yuen Centre, 523-527 Hennessy Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2838 7033