Morning Harbour and NoonDay Gun Firing Cruise
Hong Kong Harbour Cruise
An exciting harbour cruise serving coffee/tea onboard, helps to brighten up your day. The cruise sails out to the Eastern harbour area of Hong Kong, along the waterfront of Central, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay and North Point before viewing the Shau Kei Wan Typhoon Shelter-home of the fishing families & their deep sea fishing junks.
On route, you will be introduced a series of stunning skylines, harbour traffic and eye-catching waterfront attractions. Further sailing takes you to the North-Eastern Kowloon side where you will see more scenic contrasts including Lei Yue Mun Village waterfront. Last but not the least, you will move on the Causeway Bay waterfront known as East Point in the golden days to witness the firing of the legendary Jardine Noon Day Gun which is a tradition dating back to the early days of Hong Kong.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.