Lantau Half Day (Afternoon)
Hong Kong Day Tours
With the new development of Ngong Ping Cable Car, Lantau Island has become a new attraction in Hong Kong. Join us to nature on this tour and explore Tai O, a quaint fishing village where the houses are on stilts, visit the world’s tallest, outdoor, seated bronze Buddha statue at the Po Lin Monastery.
NOT OPERATE: Tour will be suspended until the operation of Ngong Ping 360 resume normal.
Lantau Half Day (Afternoon)
Half Day Lantau
Ngong Ping Cable
Car Ngong Ping Cable Car is a unique world class tourist attraction with 5.7 Km in length and 112 cabins. Explore the new Ngong Ping Cable Car to get a 360 ° panoramic view of Lantau Island including Tian Tan Big Buddha, the flora and fauna of North Lantau Country Park, Tung Chung Bay and the Hong Kong International Airport.
Ngong Ping Village
Enjoy a leisure walk in the Ngong Ping Village where all the buildings are architecturally designed to reflect and maintain the cultural and spiritual integrity of the Ngong Ping area.
Po Lin Monastery
Known as the " Buddhist kingdom in the South ", Hong Kong's Po Lin Monastery is the most popular Buddhist temple in Hong Kong. The Monastery oversees the giant bronze statue of the Sakyamuni Buddha.
Tai O Fishing Village
Tai O, also known as the " Venice of the East " was once the largest inhabited settlement on Lantau Island. The village's stilt houses on the waterfront, offer a glimpse into Hong Kong's past and provide a striking contrast with the modern city.
- Tour departure: Afternoon
- Duration: Approximately 6 hours (not include hotel pick up time)
- Transfer from/to hotel: Yes
- Meals: No
- Seat-in-coach-tour: Yes
- Private tour: Minimum 15 person
- Language: English
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Personel expenses such as tips, drink, cell phone etc.
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- Should the Cable Car be cancelled due to inclement weather or other safety reasons, alternative transportation will be arranged.
- As advise by Hong Kong Ocean Park, to ensure the safety and reliability of the cable car system, cable car service will be suspended for the annual inspection and maintenance in the following weekday periods and is expected to resume from 20th September, 2013. During the suspension period, guests are more than welcome to take Ocean Express for travelling between The Waterfront and The Summit. Please kindly inform all relevant staffs and client accordingly.
- Maintenance period : 9th to 13th September, 2013 16th to 19th September, 2013
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583