360 Lantau Island
Day Tours in Hong Kong
Lantau Island is almost twice the size of Hong Kong Island and is one of the best-loved outlying islands. With the new development of Ngong Ping Cable Car and Ngong Ping Village, the island has become a new attraction in Hong Kong. Get close to nature on this tour and explore Tai O, a quaint fishing village where the houses are on stilts; visit the World's tallest outdoor seated bronze Buddha statue at the Po Lin Monastery and enjoy a great vegetarian meal there.
This tour offers a value-added prestigious jewellery factory visit where you can find handcrafted fine jewellery.
OPERATE: Tour will operate by using sightseeing coach, with the same itinerary.
360 Lantau Island
360 Lantau Island
The Avenue of Stars
The Avenue of Stars honours the Film Greats of Hong Kong. Visitors can walk amongst the stars on the walk of fame. The avenue also feature sculptures, movie industry milestones, souvenirs, incredible views of Hong Kong’s famous skyline and more.
Ngong Ping Cable Car
Ngong Ping Cable Car connects Tung Chung and Ngong Ping. The 5.7km cable car journey offers visitors spectacular 360-degree panoramic views of the South China Sea, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau North Country Park and the Giant Buddha.
If you are lucky enough, you can even see the pink dolphins, a unique sub-species of the Indo-Pacific Humpback Dolphin and are known–and loved–for their pink colour. They are also the official mascot of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Tai O Fishing Village
Tai O, also known as the "Venice of the East", was once the largest inhabited settlement on Lantau Island. The village's stilt houses on the waterfront, offer a glimpse into Hong Kong's past and provide a striking contrast with the modern city.
Vegetarian Lunch at Po Lin Monastery
The Chinese vegetarian cuisine is a tradition in food culture heritage from ancient China. Po Lin Monastery is famous for providing high-quality Buddhist vegetarian cuisine in Hong Kong. Nowadays, the chefs can prepare the vegetarian food tasting similar to typical Chinese cuisine.
Po Lin Monastery
Known as the "Buddhist Kingdom in the South", Hong Kong's Po Lin Monastery is the most popular Buddhist temple in Hong Kong. The monastery oversees the giant bronze statue of the Sakyamuni Buddha.
Ngong Ping Village
Enjoy a leisurely walk in the Ngong Ping Village where all the buildings are architecturally designed to reflect and maintain the cultural and spiritual integrity of the Ngong Ping area.
- Tour Departure: 07:50 - 08:25 ( Actual time will be given at the time of reservation )
- Duration: Approximately 7 hours (not include hotel pick up time)
- Transfer from/to hotel: Yes
- Meals: Yes
- Seat-in-coach-tour: Yes
- Private tour: Minimum 15 person
- Language: English
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Personel expenses such as tips, drink, cell phone etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Should the Cable Car be cancelled due to inclement weather or other safety reasons, alternative transportation will be arranged.
- As advise by Hong Kong Ocean Park, to ensure the safety and reliability of the cable car system, cable car service will be suspended for the annual inspection and maintenance in the following weekday periods and is expected to resume from 20th September, 2013. During the suspension period, guests are more than welcome to take Ocean Express for travelling between The Waterfront and The Summit. Please kindly inform all relevant staffs and client accordingly.
- Maintenance period : 9th to 13th September, 2013 16th to 19th September, 2013
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583