Tours in Macau from Hong Kong
Explore Macau in one day. Take in the main sights such as The Ruins of St. Paul’s; Na Tcha Temple; Old City Walls; Fisherman's Wharf and more, as well as enjoying lunch. Return by Ferry.
Arrive Macau and start the sightseeing tour as follows:
- Na Tcha Temple - a Buddhist and Taoist temple
- Section of the Old City Walls
- The Ruins of St. Paul’s – the grand imposing façade is the ruins of a 16th century church
- Fisherman's Wharf - the first theme park in Macau
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Visit the gambling tables of Macau’s world famous casino
- Temple of A-Ma
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.