Tours in Macau from Hong Kong
Explore Macau in one day. Take in the main sights such as The Ruins of St. Paul’s; Na Tcha Temple; Old City Walls; Fisherman's Wharf and more, as well as enjoying lunch. Return by Ferry.
Arrive Macau and start the sightseeing tour as follows:
- Na Tcha Temple - a Buddhist and Taoist temple
- Section of the Old City Walls
- The Ruins of St. Paul’s – the grand imposing façade is the ruins of a 16th century church
- Fisherman's Wharf - the first theme park in Macau
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Visit the gambling tables of Macau’s world famous casino
- Temple of A-Ma
Macau Discovery Tour
Tour Itinerary07:30 – 08:00
Depart from Hong Kong
Depart from Macau by Ferry
Arrive Hong Kong and transfer back to hotel
Tour departure:07:30 - 08:00
(Actual time will be given at the time of reservation)
Duration: Approximately 10 hours
Transfer from/to hotel: Yes
Seat-in-coach tour: Yes
Private tour: Minimum 15 person
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Prices are subject to change should there be any adjustment in boat/train fares.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583