Shekou & Guangzhou Day Trip
Tours in Guangzhou, China from Hong Kong
Shekou is located in the southern part of Nantau Peninsula, and an important part of Shenzhen which is named the first Special Economic Zone of China. Nowadays Shekou has become one of the city's major scenic spots drawing for tourists.
Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong Province and the largest city in Southern China with a population of over 9 million. Its beautiful gardens, long history of culture, numerous historic relics and unique 'Guangzhou-style' cuisine, have contributed to its status as one of the most famous tourist centres of China.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.