Hong Kong Tours & Daytrips
Daytrips and Tour Packages in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the whole world. With a history that reads like a classic novel, there's so much to see and do here. A cosmopolitan city with a population of seven million, spreading over Hong Kong Island, Kowloon Peninsula, New Territories and over 260 outlying islands, there are some 14 tours to choose from.
Why not take a cruise in Hong Kong harbour and say hello to the dolphins? You can take in Hong Kong Island and the Kowloon region by day or by night or even a pre-dinner 90-minute cruise.
Or perhaps you'd like to take a morning harbour and gun-firing cruise. If you're ready for it, visit Macau for an in-depth and informative look around the region. For the mother of tours visit the Shenzhen, Shekou and Guangzhou regions of China – whatever you choose will be as fascinating an experience as you will ever have.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit