Afternoon Tea Cruise on Victoria Harbor
Cruises & Water Tours
Break away from the busy city life of Hong Kong and relax aboard an evening cruise along Victoria Harbor. Sip on delectable Chinese teas and bite-size snacks as you watch the illuminated city skyline pass by. Plus, visit the 150-year-old Lei Yue Mun Village for a glimpse back in history.
Meet your local guide at Eastern Harbor to begin your evening out. Sit back on your comfortable cruise vessel, while you a served a drink of your choice. Enjoy marvelous city landscapes passing by as you mingle among great company, sip on delicious tea, and listen to your guide's insights about the sights. Cruise by the towering skyscrapers of Central, Wanchai, and Causeway Bay on your way to the Shau Kei Wan Typhoon Shelter.
Following, make a stop at the ancient Lei Yue Mun Village for a look into Hong Kong’s history. See the stark contrast between the city’s hyper modern Kai Tak cruise terminal as you dock into Victoria Bay and the century-old preserved village.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit