Basic Keelboat Sailing Course
Cruises & Water Tours
Learn the ropes of sailing in a safe and controlled environment, Victoria Harbour. Perfect for amateurs to the sport with minimal sailing experience, this lesson teaches you to understand the parts of the vessel as well as how to use them to accelerate through waves in a self-righting keelboat.
Join your friendly crew at Hong Kong's glorious Victoria Harbour and soak in the fresh sea air as you become acquainted with the skipper and the fabulous gleaming keelboat. Begin with a short safety briefing and then board the sparkling Beneteau First 21.7 to learn how to use clutches, winches, halyards, and sheets.
Head out onto a scenic stretch of open water to master the techniques of hoisting and trimming the sails. Learn to sail across the wind and helm the boat on different points of the sail. At the conclusions of your American Sailing Association certified course, feel confident in your ability to sail a 19-29 foot (6-9 m) long keelboat, unsupervised, in light to moderate winds with fair sea conditions.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit