Central & Sheung Wan Foodie Tour
Food & Drink
Taste your way through the neighborhoods of Central and Sheung Wan to discover some of the favorite foods and drinks in Hong Kong. This tour takes you away from the crowds of the financial and commercial districts to explore the unique culinary stories of the city.
Once you meet your guide, set out to visit the first of 6 family-run eateries, each of which has been selected for its great dishes and the unique stories behind them. Try the wonton noodles at a shop run by a brother-and-sister team, get some succulent roast meat made with techniques that the owner has been perfecting for 30 years, and then stop for some juice at one of the neighborhood's oldest shops.
The next round brings you to a specialty house that has been serving traditional preserved fruits for more than a century, followed by a family-run business with a great selection of dim sum, and then a tiny bakery tucked in a side alley for dessert. Along the way, check out a busy local market, get some fun facts from your local guide, and admire the beautiful colonial architecture to really experience the city.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit